Principles. Your personal data are processed according to principles of applicability, lawfulness and correctness as set forth by the Privacy Law, using appropriate security measures, and requesting the consent of the data subject if necessary.
Your personal data are stored in a format that permits identifying the data subject and will be retained only for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data are collected and processed.
Data Controller Exagon S.r.l. having registered offices at Zona Industriale C.I.A.F., 60015 Falconara Marittima (AN - Italy) (hereinafter “Casali” or the “Data Controller”) warrants that your personal data will be processed in full compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data and provides the following information about how the data you provide or, that are in any case collected when you browse this website, are processed.
Personal Data Processed, Purpose and Legal Basis of Processing.
The Personal Data you provide when you use the website
The computer systems and software procedures we used to run this website collect not only specific personal data (cookies, usage data), related to the use of Internet communications protocols, but even other data such as: name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address, that you provide when you fill in the contact form.
Such data (i.e. domain names, IP addresses, the type of operating system used, type of browser etc.) are not associated with any other personal information and are used to: i) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website; ii) control how the same is used, iii) ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes.
The legal basis for the processing of such data is the need to enable the functions of the website when the data subject uses the same.
The first time the data subject visits a website, it may agree or refuse to install the cookies.
Data provided voluntarily by the data subject
The personal data provided by the data subject, when it fills in the forms on the website, are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- for public relations, assistance and contacts with the customer;
- to manage the user database;
- for statistical purposes (anonymous data) or to comply with requests from judicial authorities;
- with the consent the data subject, to send newsletters and advertising material by e-mail
- with the consent the data subject, to receive updates on our communications activities, or information, updates and promotional messages relevant to our products and services;
to manage addresses and send email messages communicating data to Mailup;
- with the consent the data subject, to receive invitations to events, online or offline training courses or studies, research projects and statistics relevant to our products and services;
in the case of curriculum vitae, only for recruitment purposes.
The legal basis of processing is to enable the data subject to use the website and execute measures deriving from such use, at the request of the data subject. Specifically for the above cases, the legal basis of processing is the consent freely given by the data subject.
Provision of Personal Data
Providing your personal data:
- for the purposes set forth by points (a), (b) and (f), is optional, but should you refuse to do so Casali will be unable to provide the services in question.
- for the purposes set forth by points (c), (d) and (e) is optional, and subject to your specific consent. Should you refuse to provide your consent, Casali will be unable to send you newsletters or information and invitations about events organised by Casali.
Processing Method, Place and Time of Retention
In addition to collecting your personal data, we may register, retain, modify, disclose, delete and disseminate your data, both in hardcopy format and with computerised, electronic or other innovative tools, using methods and instruments that guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, in compliance with the provisions of current Privacy laws, relevant to “minimum security measures for the processing of personal data” in order to warrant and ensure a minimum level of protection.
The data we collect will be processed strictly for the purposes for which the personal data are collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security of the same.
Your personal data will be retained and processed at the head office of the Data Controller or in any other place where the parties responsible for processing are located, and only by duly authorised persons in charge of processing who will process the same exclusively for the agreed purposes, or by persons who carry out occasional maintenance operations.
Your personal data will be retained for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which the data are collected, in compliance with current regulations and obligations set forth by law.
Persons Authorised to Process Personal Data, Data Processor and Disclosure of Personal Data. Your personal data will be processed with computerised and electronic tools only by the personnel of Casali who is authorised to process the same in accordance with specific instructions complying with applicable laws.
Should it be necessary for the above purposes, your personal data may be processed by third parties duly appointed as external Data Processors, or, as the case may be, disclosed to the same, as independent Data Controllers, and more specifically to any of the following:
- companies belonging to our corporate group for the purposes indicated by point 1 (a), (b) and f);
- people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advisory services to our Company, for the purposes indicated by point 1 (b) and (f);
- companies, organisations and associations that provide services related to or for the execution of the above purposes (market studies and surveys, IT system maintenance).
Your personal data may also be transferred abroad, to companies that are not part of our Group, and even outside the European Union, as set forth by the procedures pursuant to applicable laws, ensuring, in any case, an appropriate level of protection.
Your personal data will in any case not be transmitted or disclosed to private or public third parties, without prejudice to any Court order or request.
Your personal data will in any case not be disseminated.
Rights of the Data Subject You may object to the processing of your data or request the deletion, modification or updating of any personal data collected by Casali, and exercise the right to limit processing and the right to data portability, by writing to the Data Processing Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request more information about the processing of your Personal Data from the Data Controller on the addresses provided.
Data Protection Officer. The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer that you may contact on the following e-mail address email@example.com
Last Update: 20 May 2018